NVIDIA Telemetry Client
NVIDIA Telemetry Client is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Telemetry Client from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvTelemetry directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 763.80 KB (782136 bytes) on disk and is labeled NvTelemetryContainer.exe.
NVIDIA Telemetry Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 763.80 KB (782136
bytes) on disk.
- NvTelemetryContainer.exe (763.80 KB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Telemetry Client version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other NVIDIA Telemetry Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Telemetry Client is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase NVIDIA Telemetry Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Telemetry Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Telemetry Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Telemetry Client". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Telemetry Client app will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Telemetry Client in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Telemetry Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Telemetry Client.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Telemetry Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Telemetry Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Telemetry Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Telemetry Client by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Telemetry Client by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Telemetry Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 01:13:37.837