This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Drivers is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option. NVIDIA Drivers's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\system32\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. nvuninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 643.10 KB (658536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with NVIDIA Drivers. They take about 1.26 MB (1317072
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of NVIDIA Drivers. For more NVIDIA Drivers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers\DisplayName
NVIDIA Drivers is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Drivers from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Drivers or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Drivers application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Drivers in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Drivers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:08:30.230