This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Drivers is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option. NVIDIA Drivers's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\system32\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. nvuninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 643.10 KB (658536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with NVIDIA Drivers. They take about 1.26 MB (1317072
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of NVIDIA Drivers. For more NVIDIA Drivers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Drivers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Drivers program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Drivers in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After removing NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Drivers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Drivers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:08:30.230