NVIDIA Drivers is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove NVIDIA Drivers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. nvusmu.exe is the NVIDIA Drivers's main executable file and it takes circa 586.60 KB (600680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Drivers. They take 1.15 MB (1201360
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Drivers version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other NVIDIA Drivers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Drivers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Drivers program will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Drivers in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After removing NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Drivers that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Drivers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:41.983