NVIDIA Drivers is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove NVIDIA Drivers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. nvusmu.exe is the NVIDIA Drivers's main executable file and it takes circa 586.60 KB (600680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Drivers. They take 1.15 MB (1201360
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Drivers version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other NVIDIA Drivers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NVIDIA Drivers when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvnrm.nvu
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvunrm.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Drivers from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Drivers or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Drivers app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Drivers in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After removing NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Drivers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:41.983