NVIDIA Drivers is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Drivers is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. NVIDIA Drivers's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. NVIDIA Drivers's main file takes about 643.60 KB (659048 bytes) and its name is nvuninst.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Drivers. They occupy 1.26 MB (1318096
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of NVIDIA Drivers. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Drivers:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Drivers has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Drivers or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Drivers app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Drivers in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Drivers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:07:19.200