NVIDIA Drivers is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Drivers is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. NVIDIA Drivers's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. NVIDIA Drivers's main file takes about 643.60 KB (659048 bytes) and its name is nvuninst.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Drivers. They occupy 1.26 MB (1318096
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of NVIDIA Drivers. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Drivers:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Drivers has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NVIDIA Drivers when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvdisp.nvu
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvudisp.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Drivers from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Drivers or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Drivers app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Drivers in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After removing NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Drivers which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Drivers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:07:19.200