NVIDIA Drivers is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Drivers is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. NVIDIA Drivers's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. nvuninst.exe is the NVIDIA Drivers's primary executable file and it takes circa 643.10 KB (658536 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Drivers is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.88 MB (1966904
bytes) on disk:
- nvudisp.exe (643.10 KB)
- nvuhda6.exe (634.60 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (643.10 KB)
This info is about NVIDIA Drivers version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more NVIDIA Drivers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Drivers is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Drivers from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Drivers or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". The NVIDIA Drivers app will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Drivers in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Drivers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:07:35.527