You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Drivers is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nvunrm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 590.60 KB (604776 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Drivers contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1209552
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about NVIDIA Drivers version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Drivers versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NVIDIA Drivers's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe-nv6808
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Drivers
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe
NVIDIA Drivers is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Drivers or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Drivers app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Drivers in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Drivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Drivers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:35:48.430