You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Drivers is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nvunrm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 590.60 KB (604776 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Drivers contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1209552
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about NVIDIA Drivers version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Drivers versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NVIDIA Drivers's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvnrm.nvu
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvunrm.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Drivers or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". The NVIDIA Drivers app will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Drivers in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Drivers which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:35:48.430