You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Drivers for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Drivers is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe UninstallGUI. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nvunrm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 590.60 KB (604776 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Drivers contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1209552
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about NVIDIA Drivers version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Drivers versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Drivers
NVIDIA Drivers is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase NVIDIA Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Drivers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Drivers or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Drivers". The NVIDIA Drivers program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Drivers in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Drivers.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Drivers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Drivers by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Drivers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:35:48.430