This info is about NTSMagicLineMBX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall NTSMagicLineMBX from your systemDreamsecurity Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Dreamsecurity Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamSecurity\NTSMagicLineMBX directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling NTSMagicLineMBX is C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamSecurity\NTSMagicLineMBX\NTSMagicLineMBX Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named NTSMagicLineMBX Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 35.20 KB (36041 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in NTSMagicLineMBX. They occupy 35.20 KB (36041
bytes) on disk.
- NTSMagicLineMBX Uninstall.exe (35.20 KB)
The current page applies to NTSMagicLineMBX version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other NTSMagicLineMBX versions:
...click to view all...
NTSMagicLineMBX is an application offered by Dreamsecurity Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall NTSMagicLineMBX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NTSMagicLineMBX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NTSMagicLineMBX or simply activate the Search field and type in "NTSMagicLineMBX". The NTSMagicLineMBX application will be found very quickly. When you click NTSMagicLineMBX in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NTSMagicLineMBX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NTSMagicLineMBX.
8. After uninstalling NTSMagicLineMBX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NTSMagicLineMBX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NTSMagicLineMBX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NTSMagicLineMBX by Dreamsecurity Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that NTSMagicLineMBX by Dreamsecurity Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTSMagicLineMBX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-06 07:57:02.373