NTSMagicLineMBX is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NTSMagicLineMBX from your computerDreamsecurity Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Dreamsecurity Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DreamSecurity\NTSMagicLineMBX folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove NTSMagicLineMBX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DreamSecurity\NTSMagicLineMBX\NTSMagicLineMBX Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 35.20 KB (36041 bytes) on disk and is called NTSMagicLineMBX Uninstall.exe.
NTSMagicLineMBX installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 35.20 KB (36041
bytes) on disk.
- NTSMagicLineMBX Uninstall.exe (35.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of NTSMagicLineMBX. You can find below info on other application versions of NTSMagicLineMBX:
...click to view all...
NTSMagicLineMBX is a program offered by Dreamsecurity Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase NTSMagicLineMBX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NTSMagicLineMBX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NTSMagicLineMBX or simply click the Search feature and type in "NTSMagicLineMBX". The NTSMagicLineMBX program will be found very quickly. When you select NTSMagicLineMBX in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NTSMagicLineMBX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NTSMagicLineMBX.
8. After uninstalling NTSMagicLineMBX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NTSMagicLineMBX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NTSMagicLineMBX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NTSMagicLineMBX by Dreamsecurity Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that NTSMagicLineMBX by Dreamsecurity Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NTSMagicLineMBX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 08:39:12.620