This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MyStart Toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MyStart Toolbar from your PCVisicom Media Inc.
. More data about Visicom Media Inc. can be seen here
. MyStart Toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mystarttb folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for MyStart Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\mystarttb\uninstall.exe. ToolbarCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.48 MB (1550088 bytes) on disk.
MyStart Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.51 MB (2635088
bytes) on disk.
- dtuser.exe (499.26 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (102.26 KB)
- ieUtilsLite.exe (49.16 KB)
- ToolbarCleaner.exe (1.48 MB)
- uninstall.exe (408.89 KB)
This page is about MyStart Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more MyStart Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MyStart Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MyStart Toolbar:
- C:\Program Files\mystarttb
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\mystarttb\chrome\content\config.xml
- C:\Program Files\mystarttb\chrome\content\custom.js
- C:\Program Files\mystarttb\chrome\content\email.js
- C:\Program Files\mystarttb\chrome\content\favicon.png
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
MyStart Toolbar is an application by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MyStart Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MyStart Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MyStart Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyStart Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the MyStart Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MyStart Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyStart Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MyStart Toolbar.
8. After removing MyStart Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MyStart Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MyStart Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MyStart Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MyStart Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MyStart Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 12:23:21.420