MyStart Toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MyStart Toolbar from your computerVisicom Media Inc.
. Further information on Visicom Media Inc. can be found here
. Usually the MyStart Toolbar program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mystartggtb directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove MyStart Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\mystartggtb\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MyStart Toolbar's main file takes around 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) and is named dtUser.exe.
MyStart Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 550.37 KB (563576
bytes) on disk.
- dtUser.exe (244.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (306.37 KB)
The current page applies to MyStart Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other MyStart Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
MyStart Toolbar is a program offered by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall MyStart Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MyStart Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MyStart Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MyStart Toolbar". If it exists on your system the MyStart Toolbar program will be found very quickly. After you click MyStart Toolbar in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MyStart Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MyStart Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling MyStart Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MyStart Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MyStart Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MyStart Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MyStart Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MyStart Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:14:19.783