You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MockingBot for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MockingBot from your computerMockingBot LLC
. More information about MockingBot LLC can be read here
. MockingBot is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MockingBot directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MockingBot is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MockingBot\Update.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 370.50 KB (379392 bytes) on disk and is labeled MockingBot.exe.
MockingBot is composed of the following executables which occupy 97.58 MB (102323920
bytes) on disk:
- MockingBot.exe (370.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.83 MB)
- MockingBot.exe (84.01 MB)
- ColorPicker4MoDao.exe (9.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.7
of MockingBot. For more MockingBot versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MockingBot is an application by MockingBot LLC. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall MockingBot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MockingBot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MockingBot or simply activate the Search field and type in "MockingBot". If it exists on your system the MockingBot app will be found automatically. After you click MockingBot in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MockingBot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MockingBot.
8. After removing MockingBot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MockingBot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MockingBot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MockingBot by MockingBot LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that MockingBot by MockingBot LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MockingBot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 20:17:51.287