This page contains detailed information on how to remove MockingBot for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MockingBot from your PCMockingBot LLC
. More information on MockingBot LLC can be seen here
. Usually the MockingBot program is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\MockingBot directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing MockingBot is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\MockingBot\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. MockingBot.exe is the MockingBot's primary executable file and it occupies circa 370.50 KB (379392 bytes) on disk.
MockingBot installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 97.39 MB (102122704
bytes) on disk.
- MockingBot.exe (370.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.83 MB)
- MockingBot.exe (84.01 MB)
- ColorPicker4MoDao.exe (9.37 MB)
The current page applies to MockingBot version 0.5.6
alone. You can find below a few links to other MockingBot releases:
...click to view all...
MockingBot is an application marketed by MockingBot LLC. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove MockingBot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MockingBot from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MockingBot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MockingBot". If it exists on your system the MockingBot app will be found automatically. When you click MockingBot in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MockingBot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MockingBot.
8. After removing MockingBot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MockingBot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MockingBot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MockingBot by MockingBot LLC from your PC, we are not saying that MockingBot by MockingBot LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MockingBot supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-21 23:17:43.163