Microsoft Expression Encoder 4
You can find below details on how to remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Microsoft Corporation. You can get more details about Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4\XSetup.exe. Encoder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 906.00 KB (927744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Microsoft Expression Encoder 4. They occupy 3.18 MB (3335128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EEScreen.exe (450.50 KB)
- Encoder.exe (906.00 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicenseActivator.exe (16.43 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicenseKeyInstaller.exe (18.44 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicensePhoneActivator.exe (16.44 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.WebServer.exe (191.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.33 KB)
- XSetup.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 version 4.0.1639.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 releases:
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Expression Encoder 4". The Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 program will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Expression Encoder 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Expression Encoder 4:
- The publisher is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4\XSetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Expression Encoder 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:10:57.417