Menu Start is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Menu Start from your computerPokki
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pokki. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Menu Start is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) on disk.
Menu Start installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.33 MB (21319640
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.88 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Menu Start version 0.269.6.102
only. Click on the links below for other Menu Start versions:
...click to view all...
Menu Start is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Menu Start is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Menu Start using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Menu Start or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Menu Start". If it exists on your system the Menu Start application will be found very quickly. After you select Menu Start in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Menu Start, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Menu Start.
8. After uninstalling Menu Start, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Menu Start which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Menu Start with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Menu Start by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Menu Start by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Menu Start in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:23:41.343