This web page is about Menu Start for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Menu Start from your systemPokki
. Check out here
for more details on Pokki. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Menu Start by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) on disk.
Menu Start contains of the executables below. They take 20.33 MB (21319640
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater_.exe (9.88 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Menu Start version 0.269.5.460
only. You can find below info on other versions of Menu Start:
...click to view all...
Menu Start is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Menu Start is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Menu Start from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Menu Start or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Menu Start". If it exists on your system the Menu Start program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Menu Start in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Menu Start, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Menu Start.
8. After uninstalling Menu Start, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Start that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Menu Start using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Menu Start by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Menu Start by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Menu Start in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 14:55:14.707