McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security
McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security. The application's main executable file is labeled firesvc.exe and its approximative size is 71.79 KB (73512 bytes).
McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security contains of the executables below. They take 21.48 MB (22527280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (71.79 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (607.88 KB)
- McAlert.exe (322.74 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (235.23 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.46 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.06 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.59 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.01 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (505.80 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (834.28 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.95 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.01 MB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.50 MB)
- mispreg.exe (605.31 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.77 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (222.63 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (700.45 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (636.07 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (672.30 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUnpk.exe (616.43 KB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (699.45 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security version 14.013
only. For other McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 13:51:23.903