McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security
You can find below detailed information on how to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security. firesvc.exe is the McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security's primary executable file and it takes close to 71.27 KB (72976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security. They occupy an average of 13.75 MB (14420344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (71.27 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (438.90 KB)
- McAlert.exe (200.54 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (140.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (166.83 KB)
- QcShm.exe (825.67 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (66.27 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (165.33 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (792.98 KB)
- McInstru.exe (282.08 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (712.49 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.33 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (746.70 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.32 MB)
- mispreg.exe (548.55 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (422.35 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (125.59 KB)
- mcods.exe (379.57 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (294.58 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (94.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (276.96 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (359.45 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (529.44 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (515.87 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (570.20 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.06 MB)
- McVulUnpk.exe (476.13 KB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (528.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.1.323
of McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security. For other McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security". The McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security program will be found automatically. After you click McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 09:35:08.877