McAfee AntiVirus Plus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for McAfee AntiVirus Plus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. McAfee AntiVirus Plus's main file takes around 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) and its name is firesvc.exe.
McAfee AntiVirus Plus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.35 MB (16092088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.33 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (970.98 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (965.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (913.66 KB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (697.39 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (620.92 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (660.68 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.42 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (696.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.6.1248
of McAfee AntiVirus Plus. You can find below a few links to other McAfee AntiVirus Plus releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee AntiVirus Plus is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete McAfee AntiVirus Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee AntiVirus Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee AntiVirus Plus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee AntiVirus Plus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee AntiVirus Plus in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee AntiVirus Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee AntiVirus Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee AntiVirus Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee AntiVirus Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 18:31:24.717