McAfee AntiVirus Plus
This info is about McAfee AntiVirus Plus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the McAfee AntiVirus Plus application is installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for McAfee AntiVirus Plus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. McAfee AntiVirus Plus's primary file takes about 713.24 KB (730360 bytes) and is called mcinfo.exe.
McAfee AntiVirus Plus contains of the executables below. They take 8.04 MB (8431344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mcinfo.exe (713.24 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (404.89 KB)
- mcshell.exe (418.03 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (586.02 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.15 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (737.91 KB)
- mcuimgr.exe (258.83 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (891.30 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.11 MB)
- mispreg.exe (572.92 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (176.65 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (228.43 KB)
- mcods.exe (355.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (160.53 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (251.07 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (168.58 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee AntiVirus Plus version 10.5.240
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee AntiVirus Plus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee AntiVirus Plus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\mpfdata.inf
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\mpfsbt.inf
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\mpfuc.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\mpfuc.inf
Additional values that you should clean:
McAfee AntiVirus Plus is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove McAfee AntiVirus Plus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee AntiVirus Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee AntiVirus Plus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee AntiVirus Plus app will be found very quickly. When you click McAfee AntiVirus Plus in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about McAfee AntiVirus Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee AntiVirus Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee AntiVirus Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee AntiVirus Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:19:25.220