Maxthon Cloud Browser
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your computerMaxthon International Limited
. You can find out more on Maxthon International Limited or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Maxthon Cloud Browser can be found at http://www.maxthon.com
. Maxthon Cloud Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Maxthon Cloud Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Maxthon Cloud Browser's main file takes around 322.91 KB (330664 bytes) and its name is Maxthon.exe.
Maxthon Cloud Browser contains of the executables below. They take 12.21 MB (12803944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (322.91 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (782.41 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (74.30 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (239.30 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
- gameloader.exe (84.73 KB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
- MaxthonUpdateSvc.exe (2.34 MB)
- Mxmsg.exe (2.23 MB)
This data is about Maxthon Cloud Browser version 220.127.116.1100
alone. You can find below a few links to other Maxthon Cloud Browser releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Maxthon Cloud Browser's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maxthon Cloud Browser
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\adblockplus.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\default.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\maxthonForum.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\mxplay.mxaddon
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Maxthon Cloud Browser is an application offered by Maxthon International Limited. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". The Maxthon Cloud Browser application will be found automatically. When you select Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Maxthon Cloud Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After removing Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon Cloud Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon Cloud Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:49:17.007