This page is about Mass Effect for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mass Effect from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More data about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the application Mass Effect can be seen at http://masseffect.bioware.com/route/me/pc/ar/ea/en/
. Mass Effect is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Mass Effect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Mass Effect.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Mass Effect's main file takes around 237.04 KB (242728 bytes) and its name is Uninstall Mass Effect.exe.
Mass Effect contains of the executables below. They take 561.28 KB (574752
bytes) on disk.
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe (125.50 KB)
- Uninstall Mass Effect.exe (237.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Mass Effect. For other Mass Effect versions please click below:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you remove Mass Effect from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mass Effect:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Mass Effect.exe
Mass Effect is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Mass Effect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mass Effect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mass Effect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mass Effect". If it is installed on your PC the Mass Effect program will be found very quickly. When you select Mass Effect in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mass Effect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mass Effect:
- The software company is: http://masseffect.bioware.com/route/me/pc/ar/ea/en/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Mass Effect.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mass Effect.
8. After removing Mass Effect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mass Effect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mass Effect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mass Effect by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Mass Effect by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mass Effect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:33:03.497