Mass Effect is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mass Effect from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More data about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program Mass Effect can be found at http://www.ea.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (UserName86)\Mass Effect directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Mass Effect is "C:\Program Files (UserName86)\Common Files\BioWare\unins000.eUserNamee". Mass Effect's primary file takes around 1.13 MB (1184161 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
Mass Effect contains of the executables below. They take 1.13 MB (1184161
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Mass Effect version 1.02
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mass Effect:
Mass Effect is a program by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mass Effect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mass Effect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mass Effect or simply click the Search field and type in "Mass Effect". The Mass Effect app will be found very quickly. After you select Mass Effect in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mass Effect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mass Effect:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (UserName86)\Common Files\BioWare\unins000.eUserNamee"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mass Effect.
8. After uninstalling Mass Effect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mass Effect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mass Effect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mass Effect by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mass Effect by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mass Effect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:29:33.677