Mapit Toolbar is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mapit Toolbar from your PCMapit
. Check out here
for more information on Mapit. Click on http://Mapit.OurToolbar.com/
to get more info about Mapit Toolbar on Mapit's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapit directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mapit Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapit\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mapit Toolbar's main file takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) and its name is MapitToolbarHelper.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Mapit Toolbar. They occupy about 155.88 KB (159624
bytes) on disk.
- MapitToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (91.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Mapit Toolbar. You can find below a few links to other Mapit Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
Mapit Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Mapit Toolbar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapit\toolbar.cfg
Mapit Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company Mapit. Some people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Mapit Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mapit Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mapit Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mapit Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Mapit Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you select Mapit Toolbar in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mapit Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mapit Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://Mapit.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapit\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mapit Toolbar.
8. After removing Mapit Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mapit Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mapit Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mapit Toolbar by Mapit from your PC, nor are we saying that Mapit Toolbar by Mapit is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mapit Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:24:03.410