This web page is about Mapit Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mapit Toolbar from your PCMapit
. You can read more on Mapit or check for application updates here
. More details about Mapit Toolbar can be found at http://Mapit.OurToolbar.com/
. Mapit Toolbar is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapit folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Mapit Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapit\uninstall.exe toolbar. MapitToolbarHelper.exe is the Mapit Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies approximately 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
Mapit Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- MapitToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to Mapit Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mapit Toolbar:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mapit Toolbar we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapit\toolbar.cfg
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mapit Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mapit Toolbar\DisplayName
Mapit Toolbar is a program by the software company Mapit. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Mapit Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mapit Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mapit Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Mapit Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Mapit Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you click Mapit Toolbar in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mapit Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mapit Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://Mapit.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mapit\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mapit Toolbar.
8. After removing Mapit Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mapit Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mapit Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mapit Toolbar by Mapit from your PC, nor are we saying that Mapit Toolbar by Mapit is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mapit Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:16:35.767