This info is about MPC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall MPC from your PCAkai Professional
. More information on Akai Professional can be seen here
. Please open http://www.akaipro.com
if you want to read more on MPC on Akai Professional's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MPC is C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe. MPC.exe is the MPC's primary executable file and it takes approximately 49.57 MB (51976608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MPC. They occupy about 56.95 MB (59718585
bytes) on disk.
- ExpansionBuilder.exe (2.02 MB)
- MPC.exe (49.57 MB)
- PluginScanner64.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- SetupAkaiProMidi.exe (965.96 KB)
This info is about MPC version 1.9.6
only. Click on the links below for other MPC versions:
MPC is an application by the software company Akai Professional. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall MPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MPC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MPC or simply click the Search field and type in "MPC". If it is installed on your PC the MPC program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MPC in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MPC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.akaipro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MPC.
8. After uninstalling MPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MPC by Akai Professional from your PC, we are not saying that MPC by Akai Professional is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MPC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 20:50:36.650