Loaris Trojan Remover
Loaris Trojan Remover is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover from your systemLoaris, Inc.
. Additional info about Loaris, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the software Loaris Trojan Remover can be seen at http://www.loaris.com/
. Loaris Trojan Remover is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Loaris Trojan Remover. ltr.exe is the Loaris Trojan Remover's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.71 MB (2840576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Loaris Trojan Remover. They occupy 3.85 MB (4033737
bytes) on disk.
- ltr.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Click on the links below for other Loaris Trojan Remover versions:
Loaris Trojan Remover has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Loaris Trojan Remover when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\Lang\english.lng
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\Lang\german.lng
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\Lang\russian.lng
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\ltr.exe
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\reg.reg
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\trojanremover.chm
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\UnHookLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Loaris Trojan Remover_is1
Loaris Trojan Remover is a program marketed by Loaris, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Loaris Trojan Remover from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Loaris Trojan Remover or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover". The Loaris Trojan Remover application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Loaris Trojan Remover in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Loaris Trojan Remover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover.
8. After removing Loaris Trojan Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loaris Trojan Remover which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover by Loaris, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Loaris Trojan Remover by Loaris, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:11:13.173