Loaris Trojan Remover
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover from your computerLoaris, Inc.
. Further information on Loaris, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.loaris.com/
if you want to read more on Loaris Trojan Remover on Loaris, Inc.'s web page. Loaris Trojan Remover is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Loaris Trojan Remover by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. laucher.exe is the Loaris Trojan Remover's primary executable file and it occupies close to 599.18 KB (613557 bytes) on disk.
Loaris Trojan Remover is comprised of the following executables which take 10.13 MB (10617174
bytes) on disk:
- laucher.exe (599.18 KB)
- ltr.exe (8.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current page applies to Loaris Trojan Remover version 184.108.40.206.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Loaris Trojan Remover releases:
Loaris Trojan Remover is an application released by Loaris, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Loaris Trojan Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Loaris Trojan Remover from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Loaris Trojan Remover or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Loaris Trojan Remover". If it is installed on your PC the Loaris Trojan Remover application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Loaris Trojan Remover in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Loaris Trojan Remover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Loaris Trojan Remover:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.loaris.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover.
8. After uninstalling Loaris Trojan Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loaris Trojan Remover that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Loaris Trojan Remover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover by Loaris, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Loaris Trojan Remover by Loaris, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Loaris Trojan Remover in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 20:29:40.640