This info is about LoLReplay2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall LoLReplay2 from your systemAequus Gaming Ltd.
. You can find out more on Aequus Gaming Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about LoLReplay2 can be seen at http://www.leaguelsi.com/
. LoLReplay2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LoLReplay2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. LoLReplay2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LoLReplay2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 23.97 MB (25136128 bytes) on disk and is named LoLReplay2.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in LoLReplay2. They occupy 25.72 MB (26973331
bytes) on disk.
- LoLReplay2.exe (23.97 MB)
- lolreplay_helper.exe (284.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about LoLReplay2 version 2.8.1
only. For other LoLReplay2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LoLReplay2 is an application offered by the software company Aequus Gaming Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall LoLReplay2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall LoLReplay2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LoLReplay2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LoLReplay2". The LoLReplay2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LoLReplay2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LoLReplay2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LoLReplay2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.leaguelsi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LoLReplay2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LoLReplay2.
8. After uninstalling LoLReplay2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong LoLReplay2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LoLReplay2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LoLReplay2 by Aequus Gaming Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that LoLReplay2 by Aequus Gaming Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LoLReplay2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 19:35:12.530