You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove LoLReplay2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall LoLReplay2 from your computerAequus Gaming Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Aequus Gaming Ltd.. Further information about LoLReplay2 can be found at http://www.leaguelsi.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LoLReplay2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing LoLReplay2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LoLReplay2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 21.04 MB (22064128 bytes) on disk and is titled LoLReplay2.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in LoLReplay2. They occupy 22.54 MB (23637761
bytes) on disk.
- LoLReplay2.exe (21.04 MB)
- lolreplay_helper.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to LoLReplay2 version 2.0.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of LoLReplay2:
...click to view all...
LoLReplay2 is an application by the software company Aequus Gaming Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase LoLReplay2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LoLReplay2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LoLReplay2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LoLReplay2". If it exists on your system the LoLReplay2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LoLReplay2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LoLReplay2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LoLReplay2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.leaguelsi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LoLReplay2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LoLReplay2.
8. After removing LoLReplay2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LoLReplay2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LoLReplay2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LoLReplay2 by Aequus Gaming Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that LoLReplay2 by Aequus Gaming Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LoLReplay2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:21:44.663