This info is about Linkman for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Linkman from your systemOutertech
. You can read more on Outertech or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.outertech.com/
to get more info about Linkman on Outertech's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Linkman directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Linkman by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Linkman.exe and it has a size of 1.57 MB (1641376 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Linkman. They occupy 2.18 MB (2281640
bytes) on disk.
- Linkman.exe (1.57 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (477.42 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.95
of Linkman. Click on the links below for other Linkman versions:
...click to view all...
Linkman is an application offered by the software company Outertech. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Linkman is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Linkman using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Linkman or simply activate the Search field and type in "Linkman". If it is installed on your PC the Linkman program will be found very quickly. After you select Linkman in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Linkman, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Linkman:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Linkman.
8. After removing Linkman, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkman which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkman with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Linkman by Outertech from your PC, nor are we saying that Linkman by Outertech is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linkman supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 21:52:38.153