Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot
This web page is about Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot from your systemLenovo
. You can read more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. Usually the Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mobile Hotspot folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called MobileHotspotclient.exe and occupies 2.54 MB (2666640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot. They take about 4.51 MB (4730001
bytes) on disk.
- LnvHotSpotSvc.exe (450.64 KB)
- MobileHotspotclient.exe (2.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
This web page is about Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot is a program marketed by Lenovo. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot". The Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:51:06.147