Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot
This info is about Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot from your computerLenovo
. You can find out more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Mobile Hotspot folder, depending on the user's option. The program's main executable file is named MobileHotspotclient.exe and it has a size of 915.99 KB (937976 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot. They occupy 2.88 MB (3022033
bytes) on disk.
- KeepAwake.exe (12.49 KB)
- LnvHotSpotSvc.exe (453.99 KB)
- MobileHotspotclient.exe (915.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot is an application released by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot program will be found automatically. When you select Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot by Lenovo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings Mobile Hotspot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 17:26:13.343