Lenovo Settings - Power
Lenovo Settings - Power is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Lenovo Group Limited. Lenovo Settings - Power is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkPad\Utilities directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The application's main executable file is titled LEPSwtToDesktop.exe and its approximative size is 397.73 KB (407280 bytes).
Lenovo Settings - Power installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2406336
bytes) on disk.
- LEPSwtToDesktop.exe (397.73 KB)
- LEPToastLnc.exe (191.73 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (1.59 MB)
- SmartShutdown.exe (130.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.49.3
of Lenovo Settings - Power. You can find below info on other versions of Lenovo Settings - Power:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Power is a program marketed by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Lenovo Settings - Power is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lenovo Settings - Power using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Settings - Power or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings - Power". The Lenovo Settings - Power application will be found automatically. When you select Lenovo Settings - Power in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lenovo Settings - Power, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Settings - Power.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Power, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings - Power which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings - Power using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Settings - Power by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings - Power by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings - Power supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 18:50:23.320