Lenovo Settings - Power
This web page is about Lenovo Settings - Power for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lenovo Group Limited. Lenovo Settings - Power is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkPad\Utilities folder, subject to the user's decision. LEPSwtToDesktop.exe is the Lenovo Settings - Power's main executable file and it occupies circa 397.78 KB (407328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Lenovo Settings - Power. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2406528
bytes) on disk.
- LEPSwtToDesktop.exe (397.78 KB)
- LEPToastLnc.exe (191.78 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (1.59 MB)
- SmartShutdown.exe (130.78 KB)
The current page applies to Lenovo Settings - Power version 7.47.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Lenovo Settings - Power:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Power is an application offered by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lenovo Settings - Power or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings - Power". The Lenovo Settings - Power program will be found very quickly. After you click Lenovo Settings - Power in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Settings - Power, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings - Power, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings - Power that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings - Power using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings - Power by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Power in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:52:08.323