This web page contains complete information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your computereMachines
. Open here
where you can find out more on eMachines. Launch Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, regulated by the user's decision. Launch Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.05 MB (1103440 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.73 MB (3908760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (345.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.05 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (652.08 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.08 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.08 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (234.58 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This web page is about Launch Manager version 5.1.7
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application by the software company eMachines. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by eMachines from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by eMachines is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-02 08:43:38.343