Launch Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCeMachines
. Take a look here
where you can read more on eMachines. Usually the Launch Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.24 MB (1300560 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3171760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (317.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.24 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (290.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.6
of Launch Manager. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application by the software company eMachines. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Launch Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by eMachines from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by eMachines is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:27:54.563