LabelPrint is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall LabelPrint from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. You can read more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app LabelPrint can be seen at http://www.CyberLink.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled LabelPrint.exe and it has a size of 687.56 KB (704064 bytes).
LabelPrint contains of the executables below. They occupy 907.32 KB (929096
bytes) on disk.
- LabelPrint.exe (687.56 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (219.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16815
of LabelPrint. You can find here a few links to other LabelPrint releases:
...click to view all...
LabelPrint is a program marketed by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall LabelPrint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LabelPrint from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LabelPrint or simply activate the Search field and type in "LabelPrint". If it is installed on your PC the LabelPrint program will be found very quickly. After you select LabelPrint in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about LabelPrint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LabelPrint.
8. After removing LabelPrint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LabelPrint that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LabelPrint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LabelPrint by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that LabelPrint by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LabelPrint supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:16:15.787