This info is about LINE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LINE from your computerLINE Corporation
. Additional info about LINE Corporation can be seen here
. Please follow http://line.naver.jp
if you want to read more on LINE on LINE Corporation's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall LINE. Line.exe is the LINE's main executable file and it takes close to 3.79 MB (3971944 bytes) on disk.
LINE contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.07 MB (8466792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashReport.exe (858.35 KB)
- Line.exe (3.79 MB)
- LineAppMgr.exe (867.85 KB)
- LineUnInst.exe (114.59 KB)
- LineUpgrader.exe (1.05 MB)
- NELO_CrashReporter.exe (810.35 KB)
- LinePlayer.exe (660.50 KB)
The current page applies to LINE version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other LINE versions:
...click to view all...
LINE is a program by the software company LINE Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall LINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete LINE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find LINE or simply click the Search feature and type in "LINE". If it exists on your system the LINE program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select LINE in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding LINE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LINE:
- The web site of the application is: http://line.naver.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Naver\LINE\LineUnInst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LINE.
8. After removing LINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LINE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LINE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LINE by LINE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that LINE by LINE Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LINE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 11:15:12.850