LG PC Suite
LG PC Suite is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall LG PC Suite from your computerLG Electronics
. You can find out more on LG Electronics or check for application updates here
. More information about the program LG PC Suite can be found at http://www.lgmobile.com
. Usually the LG PC Suite program is found in the C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing LG PC Suite is C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. LGPCSuite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.05 MB (11590480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in LG PC Suite. They occupy 18.58 MB (19481185
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExeMgr.exe (95.83 KB)
- LCConMgr.exe (124.83 KB)
- LCDeviceMgr.exe (341.83 KB)
- LGPCSuite.exe (11.05 MB)
- LPSProcessChanger.exe (28.33 KB)
- OCLiveUpdate.exe (355.83 KB)
- SmartShareRA.exe (374.33 KB)
- TagIPCServer.exe (144.83 KB)
- uninstall.exe (128.84 KB)
- aapt.exe (5.19 MB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.03.20130809
of LG PC Suite. You can find below a few links to other LG PC Suite releases:
...click to view all...
LG PC Suite has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\Connection\LPS_Connection.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\OCBackupDB.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\OCBR\BNR_UI_LOG\BnR_ui_20160815.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\OCDB.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\OCModelDB.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\OCSync\OCConfig.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LG PC Suite
LG PC Suite is an application marketed by LG Electronics. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall LG PC Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove LG PC Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LG PC Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LG PC Suite". If it is installed on your PC the LG PC Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LG PC Suite in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LG PC Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LG PC Suite:
- The publisher is: http://www.lgmobile.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LG PC Suite.
8. After uninstalling LG PC Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LG PC Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LG PC Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LG PC Suite by LG Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that LG PC Suite by LG Electronics is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LG PC Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 16:56:42.907