LG PC Suite
This web page is about LG PC Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall LG PC Suite from your PCLG Electronics
. Go over here
for more info on LG Electronics. You can get more details about LG PC Suite at http://www.lgmobile.com
. Usually the LG PC Suite program is installed in the C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall LG PC Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LGPCSuite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.06 MB (11594064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in LG PC Suite. They occupy 18.59 MB (19498264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExeMgr.exe (95.83 KB)
- LCConMgr.exe (124.83 KB)
- LCDeviceMgr.exe (341.83 KB)
- LGPCSuite.exe (11.06 MB)
- LPSProcessChanger.exe (28.33 KB)
- OCLiveUpdate.exe (365.83 KB)
- SmartShareRA.exe (377.33 KB)
- TagIPCServer.exe (144.83 KB)
- uninstall.exe (129.02 KB)
- aapt.exe (5.19 MB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
This info is about LG PC Suite version 22.214.171.12440626
alone. You can find below info on other releases of LG PC Suite:
...click to view all...
LG PC Suite has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by LG PC Suite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\Connection\LPS_Connection.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\Connection\LPS_Connection_Main.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\LiveUpdate\ExeMgr.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\LiveUpdate\OCLiveUpdate.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite
LG PC Suite is a program released by LG Electronics. Some people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove LG PC Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LG PC Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LG PC Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "LG PC Suite". If it exists on your system the LG PC Suite application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LG PC Suite in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LG PC Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LG PC Suite:
- The software company is: http://www.lgmobile.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG PC Suite\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LG PC Suite.
8. After uninstalling LG PC Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LG PC Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LG PC Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LG PC Suite by LG Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that LG PC Suite by LG Electronics is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove LG PC Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:56:37.150