Klip Pal is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Klip Pal from your PCKlip Pal
. Open here
for more info on Klip Pal. You can see more info related to Klip Pal at http://klippal.com/support
. Klip Pal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Klip Pal directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Klip Pal is C:\Program Files\Klip Pal\KlipPaluninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. KlipPalUninstall.exe is the Klip Pal's primary executable file and it takes circa 253.23 KB (259312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Klip Pal. They occupy 1.26 MB (1318880
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- KlipPalUninstall.exe (253.23 KB)
- updateKlipPal.exe (511.23 KB)
The current page applies to Klip Pal version 2014.10.24.002631
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Klip Pal:
...click to view all...
Klip Pal is a program released by the software company Klip Pal. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Klip Pal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Klip Pal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Klip Pal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Klip Pal". The Klip Pal app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Klip Pal in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Klip Pal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Klip Pal:
- The web site of the program is: http://klippal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Klip Pal\KlipPaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Klip Pal.
8. After uninstalling Klip Pal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Klip Pal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Klip Pal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Klip Pal by Klip Pal from your computer, nor are we saying that Klip Pal by Klip Pal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Klip Pal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 08:47:21.763