This info is about KindleConvert for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall KindleConvert from your PCAmazon
. More data about Amazon can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\Kindle Convert" directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\Kindle Convert\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KindleConvert. The program's main executable file occupies 10.64 MB (11154944 bytes) on disk and is titled KindleConvert.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in KindleConvert. They take 20.76 MB (21769512
bytes) on disk.
- KindleConvert.exe (10.64 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.95 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of KindleConvert. You can find below a few links to other KindleConvert versions:
KindleConvert is a program offered by Amazon. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase KindleConvert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase KindleConvert from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KindleConvert or simply click the Search field and type in "KindleConvert". If it exists on your system the KindleConvert program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KindleConvert in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KindleConvert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KindleConvert.
8. After uninstalling KindleConvert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KindleConvert which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KindleConvert with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KindleConvert by Amazon from your PC, nor are we saying that KindleConvert by Amazon is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KindleConvert in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:04:11.680