This web page is about KindleConvert for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall KindleConvert from your computerAmazon
. Open here
where you can read more on Amazon. KindleConvert is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\Kindle Convert folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\Kindle Convert\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KindleConvert. KindleConvert's main file takes about 11.02 MB (11554304 bytes) and is called KindleConvert.exe.
The executables below are part of KindleConvert. They take about 21.14 MB (22168872
bytes) on disk.
- KindleConvert.exe (11.02 MB)
- pdftoppm.exe (1.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.95 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.62 MB)
This page is about KindleConvert version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of KindleConvert:
KindleConvert is a program offered by Amazon. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase KindleConvert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete KindleConvert from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KindleConvert or simply activate the Search field and type in "KindleConvert". If it exists on your system the KindleConvert program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KindleConvert in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KindleConvert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KindleConvert.
8. After removing KindleConvert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KindleConvert which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KindleConvert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KindleConvert by Amazon from your PC, we are not saying that KindleConvert by Amazon is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KindleConvert supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 02:59:18.003