You can find on this page details on how to uninstall KaraFun Player for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall KaraFun Player from your systemRecisio
. Open here
where you can find out more on Recisio. Please open http://www.recisio.com/
if you want to read more on KaraFun Player on Recisio's website. KaraFun Player is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\KaraFun Player directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. KaraFun Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\KaraFun Player\unins000.exe. KaraFun Player's main file takes about 7.38 MB (7737856 bytes) and its name is KaraFunPlayer.exe.
KaraFun Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.51 MB (8924553
bytes) on disk.
- KaraFunPlayer.exe (7.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to KaraFun Player version 220.127.116.118
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of KaraFun Player:
KaraFun Player is a program released by Recisio. Some people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove KaraFun Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall KaraFun Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KaraFun Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "KaraFun Player". If it exists on your system the KaraFun Player program will be found very quickly. After you select KaraFun Player in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KaraFun Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KaraFun Player:
- The software company is: http://www.recisio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KaraFun Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KaraFun Player.
8. After uninstalling KaraFun Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KaraFun Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KaraFun Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KaraFun Player by Recisio from your PC, nor are we saying that KaraFun Player by Recisio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KaraFun Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:57:56.570