KaraFun Player is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall KaraFun Player from your systemRecisio
. More info about Recisio can be seen here
. Please open http://www.recisio.com/
if you want to read more on KaraFun Player on Recisio's page. KaraFun Player is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KaraFun Player directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for KaraFun Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\KaraFun Player\unins000.exe. KaraFunPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.38 MB (7741952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside KaraFun Player. They occupy about 8.51 MB (8924633
bytes) on disk.
- KaraFunPlayer.exe (7.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about KaraFun Player version 220.127.116.111
only. You can find below info on other versions of KaraFun Player:
KaraFun Player is an application marketed by the software company Recisio. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall KaraFun Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KaraFun Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KaraFun Player or simply click the Search field and type in "KaraFun Player". If it is installed on your PC the KaraFun Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KaraFun Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KaraFun Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KaraFun Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.recisio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KaraFun Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KaraFun Player.
8. After removing KaraFun Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KaraFun Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KaraFun Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KaraFun Player by Recisio from your computer, nor are we saying that KaraFun Player by Recisio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KaraFun Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:03:31.070