KDrive is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall KDrive from your systemkingsoft
. You can read more on kingsoft or check for application updates here
. Further information about KDrive can be found at http://www.kingsoft.jp
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kingsoft\klive\bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove KDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kingsoft\klive\bin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 7.97 MB (8357984 bytes) on disk and is titled klive.exe.
KDrive contains of the executables below. They take 9.53 MB (9995132
bytes) on disk.
- KDrivePost.exe (1.23 MB)
- klive.exe (7.97 MB)
- KLiveUpdate.exe (54.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (182.91 KB)
- uninst.exe (101.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.113
of KDrive. You can find here a few links to other KDrive versions:
...click to view all...
KDrive is a program marketed by the software company kingsoft. Some people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove KDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "KDrive". If it is installed on your PC the KDrive program will be found very quickly. After you click KDrive in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KDrive:
- The publisher is: http://www.kingsoft.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kingsoft\klive\bin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KDrive.
8. After uninstalling KDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KDrive by kingsoft from your computer, we are not saying that KDrive by kingsoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KDrive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 23:11:31.190