This web page is about KDrive for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall KDrive from your PCkingsoft
. Check out here
for more details on kingsoft. More information about KDrive can be found at http://www.kingsoft.jp
. KDrive is commonly installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kingsoft\klive\bin folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing KDrive is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kingsoft\klive\bin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. klive.exe is the KDrive's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.47 MB (2591128 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in KDrive. They take 2.81 MB (2945690
bytes) on disk.
- klive.exe (2.47 MB)
- KLiveUpdate.exe (57.40 KB)
- uninst.exe (187.14 KB)
- uninst.exe (101.71 KB)
The current page applies to KDrive version 184.108.40.2066
alone. For more KDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling KDrive we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
KDrive is a program marketed by the software company kingsoft. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall KDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall KDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "KDrive". If it exists on your system the KDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KDrive in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KDrive:
- The publisher is: http://www.kingsoft.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kingsoft\klive\bin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KDrive.
8. After uninstalling KDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KDrive by kingsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that KDrive by kingsoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 11:30:24.863