KC Softwares SUMo
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove KC Softwares SUMo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo from your PCKC Softwares
. You can read more on KC Softwares or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about KC Softwares SUMo at http://www.kcsoftwares.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\SUMo folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for KC Softwares SUMo is C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\SUMo\unins000.exe. KC Softwares SUMo's main file takes around 1.94 MB (2031616 bytes) and is named SUMo.exe.
KC Softwares SUMo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.72 MB (2855672
bytes) on disk.
- SUMo.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (804.74 KB)
The current web page applies to KC Softwares SUMo version 126.96.36.1996
alone. You can find below info on other versions of KC Softwares SUMo:
...click to view all...
KC Softwares SUMo is an application by KC Softwares. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KC Softwares SUMo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KC Softwares SUMo or simply click the Search field and type in "KC Softwares SUMo". The KC Softwares SUMo app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KC Softwares SUMo in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding KC Softwares SUMo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KC Softwares SUMo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\SUMo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KC Softwares SUMo.
8. After uninstalling KC Softwares SUMo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KC Softwares SUMo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KC Softwares SUMo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo by KC Softwares from your computer, we are not saying that KC Softwares SUMo by KC Softwares is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 03:31:38.390