K9-PC Protector is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall K9-PC Protector from your PCk9tools.com
. You can find out more on k9tools.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.k9tools.com
if you want to read more on K9-PC Protector on k9tools.com's website. Usually the K9-PC Protector program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K9-PC Protector. k9pcp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.58 MB (6904632 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of K9-PC Protector. They occupy an average of 7.75 MB (8127400
bytes) on disk.
- k9pcp.exe (6.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- clamscan.exe (14.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5235
of K9-PC Protector. For more K9-PC Protector versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling K9-PC Protector we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall K9-PC Protector:
- C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\K9-PC Protector
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\K9Tools\K9-PC Protector
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\AppManager.exe
- C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\AppResource.dll
- C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\categories.ini
- C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\Chinese_asp_ZH-CN.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\K9Tools\K9-PC Protector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\K9Tools\K9-PC Protector
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\k9amUninstall.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\k9pcp.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\unins000.exe
K9-PC Protector is a program marketed by the software company k9tools.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase K9-PC Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall K9-PC Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K9-PC Protector or simply click the Search feature and type in "K9-PC Protector". If it is installed on your PC the K9-PC Protector program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K9-PC Protector in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about K9-PC Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for K9-PC Protector:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.k9tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K9-PC Protector.
8. After uninstalling K9-PC Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of K9-PC Protector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K9-PC Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall K9-PC Protector by k9tools.com from your computer, nor are we saying that K9-PC Protector by k9tools.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K9-PC Protector in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:52:18.907