You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall K9-PC Protector for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall K9-PC Protector from your systemk9tools.com
. Check out here
for more information on k9tools.com. You can read more about related to K9-PC Protector at http://www.k9tools.com
. Usually the K9-PC Protector program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector directory, depending on the user's option during setup. K9-PC Protector's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6904632 bytes) on disk and is called k9pcp.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside K9-PC Protector. They take about 8.74 MB (9163800
bytes) on disk.
- AppManager.exe (481.30 KB)
- k9amUninstall.exe (530.80 KB)
- k9pcp.exe (6.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- clamscan.exe (14.80 KB)
The current web page applies to K9-PC Protector version 22.214.171.12414
alone. You can find here a few links to other K9-PC Protector releases:
K9-PC Protector has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
K9-PC Protector is an application released by k9tools.com. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase K9-PC Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase K9-PC Protector from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K9-PC Protector or simply click the Search feature and type in "K9-PC Protector". If it exists on your system the K9-PC Protector program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click K9-PC Protector in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding K9-PC Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for K9-PC Protector:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.k9tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\K9-PC Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K9-PC Protector.
8. After removing K9-PC Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K9-PC Protector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K9-PC Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove K9-PC Protector by k9tools.com from your PC, we are not saying that K9-PC Protector by k9tools.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove K9-PC Protector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:57:34.937